Full Program of Factory Go-Karts: Micro Sprints (600cc)
Multiple National, Regional & District Winner
Born Feb. 6, 2004 – O’Fallon, IL
- Began racing competitively at 4 years old.
- Second-generation racer – Father Joe RoosEvans was a nationally ranked racer.
- Trains year round at his own private track.
- March 30, 2009 declared Aidan RoosEvans Day throughout St. Clair County, Illinois.
- Is being mentored for NASCAR
- Spring 2016 began racing full size 600cc Mini Sprint
Around the Track
- POWRi Rookie of the Year 2016! One of the biggest race programs in the U.S.
- Placed 8th in National POWRi Points
- 2016 Pole Position Indoor Winter Champion
- 2016 St. Louis Karting Series
- Winning Team Driver of the 2016 Gateway 500
- Multiple time 2015/2016 winner @ Gateway Raceway, Bedrock Raceway and I-55 Raceway Champion
- King of Karts, Gateway Motorsports Park — all-day elimination race with more than 55 drivers beginning the race. Aidan made the Final 4, taking 4th place.
- 1st Place in the Rookie Division Gateway Motorsports Park (600cc mini-sprint car/Fall 2014)
- Summer 2014, for the first time ever, POWRi, the biggest race program in the U.S., waived Aidan to compete against adults on its race tracks.
- Feature Article in the Jan./Feb. 2014 issue of Next Moto Champion magazine
- Profiled in Aug. 4, 2013 edition of the O’Fallon Progress newspaper
- Feature Picture in August 2013 issue of Next Moto Champion magazine (Fast Brain Award)
- Feature Picture in September 2013 issue of AMA Motorcyclist magazine (Fast Brain Award)
FRA Financial Group
Midland States Bank
Kelso Auto & RV Collision Center
Evans Waterless Engine Coolant
State Farm Insurance – Woody Derickson
Cycle House Performance
PGR Karting Program – Riccardio