POWRi Outlaw Micros Rookie of the Year 2016!
One of the biggest race programs in the U.S.
Full Program of Factory Go-Karts: Micro Sprints (600cc)
Multiple National, Regional & District Winner
Born Feb. 6, 2004 – O’Fallon, IL
Goal - Be a Monster Energy NASCAR Driver
- Began racing competitively at 4 years old.
- Second-generation racer – Father Joe RoosEvans was a nationally ranked racer.
- Trains year round at his own private track.
- March 30, 2009 declared Aidan RoosEvans Day throughout St. Clair County, Illinois.
- Spring 2016 began racing full size 600cc Mini Sprint
- Spring 2017 began racing Full National Midgets
Around the Track
- 2017 Placed 8th in National POWRi Midget Points
- 2016 Pole Position Indoor Winter Champion
- 2016 8th National POWRi Outlaw Micros
- 2016 St. Louis Karting Series
- Winning Team Driver of the 2016 Gateway 500
- Multiple time 2015/2016 winner @ Gateway Raceway, Bedrock Raceway and I-55 Raceway Champion
- King of Karts — all-day elimination race with more than 55 drivers beginning the race. Aidan made the Final 4, taking 4th place.
- 1st Place in the Rookie Division Gateway Motorsports Park
- 2017, for the first time ever, POWRi, the most competitive National Midget Series in the US, waived Aidan to complete against adults at 13 years old.
- 14 time AMA national Champ by 10 years old
- Numerous Regional & District 18 & Track AMA Champ
- The Daily Mix - St. Louis TV - 2017
- Feature Article in the Jan./Feb. 2014 issue of Next Moto Champion magazine
- Profiled in Aug. 4, 2013 edition of the O’Fallon Progress newspaper
- Feature Picture in August 2013 issue of Next Moto Champion magazine (Fast Brain Award)
- Feature Picture in September 2013 issue of AMA Motorcyclist magazine (Fast Brain Award)